XPG DDR4 SPECTRIX D60G RGB U-DIMM 288Pins Desktop Memory Kit
- Extended RGB surface- fully customizable color scheme and compatible with XPG RGB Sync app and RGB software from major M/B makers
- Supports XMP Profile for AMD and Intel
- Supports new Intel x299 platform and AMD X570 chipset
- Consume less power than previous generation DDR3 memory
SPECTRIX D60G DDR4 RGB Memory Module
- CL 14 – Ultra Low-Latency
- Outshine the Competition
- More RGB per mm2
- Diamond-Cut Design
- Stable, Durable and Reliable
- Overclocking with Intel® XMP 2.0
- Programmable RGB Lighting
- Ready for AMD- and Intel-based systems
The XPG SPECTRIX D60G DDR4 memory features a unique dual RGB light strip design that gives it the largest RGB surface area of any memory module! What’s more, it sports a wide frequency range from 3000-4133MHz and supports Intel® XMP 2.0 profiles for easy overclocking.
Outshine the Competition
The fully exposed RGB light strips are extra-wide for maximum effect. Combined with a mesmerizing multi-colored flow effect, your build will outshine the competition!
More RGB per mm2
The D60G sports more RGB lighting per mm2 than any other memory module out there, 9,497mm2 to be exact. That equates to over 60% of the module’s surface area.
The unique avant-garde styling of the D60G will turn heads. It includes an edgy X-light design with a diamond-inspired, multi-faceted surface that’s a cut above the rest.
Stable, Durable and Reliable
The D60G is built with high-quality chips and a metal heat sink for excellent signal integrity, reliability, and stability, which effectively extends the lifespan of the memory module.
Overclocking with Intel® XMP 2.0
Intel® Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) 2.0 makes overclocking a snap and enhances system stability. Instead of adjusting individual parameters in BIOS, you can do it right through your PC’s operating system.
Programmable RGB Lighting
Customize your gaming experience with programmable lighting effects! Set up patterns, pulse speed, lighting intensity, and more. Control is hassle-free with the XPG RGB Sync app. Or if you already have an existing RGB light control software from a major motherboard maker, you can use that too.
Brighten up Your PC with White
Don’t fancy building your run-of-the-mill black or gray PC? Luckily the D60G comes in white to match with components of the same color for a brighter, more elegant gaming rig.
* The white version is a limited edition product that is only available in the U.S.
3200, 3600, 4133