ADATA Swordfish Series: NVMe PCIe 3D NAND M.2 2280 Gen3x4 Internal Solid State Drive
- Interface:M.2 2280 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.3
- Read/Write speed up to 1800/1200MB/s *Performance varied by drive capacity and system configuration
- Fast performance with SLC Caching and host memory buffer
- Random 4K read/write of 180/180K IOPS *Varies by models
- 5 Year Limited Warranty
ADATA introduces the Swordfish series NVMe SSD which comes in a cableless M.2 2280 Form Factor to plug directly into your computer’s motherboard. Utilizing PCIe bandwidth and 3D NAND the ADATA Swordfish drive reaches read and write speeds up to 1800MB/s and 1200 MB/s which far exceeds the speeds of the standard SATA 3 based drives. Capable of storing up to 500GB worth of information. The ADATA Swordfish provides the speed and durability to suit any power users needs with: • PCIe Gen3x4 interface and complies with the NVMe 1.3 standard • SLC caching, host memory buffer, and random 4K read/write of 180/180K IOPS. • AES-256 bit encryption for file security • 240TBW Endurance Rating • 5-year limited warranty
- Ultra-fast PCIe Gen3x4 interface
- R/W speed up to 1800/1200MB/s
- NVMe 1.3 support
- Advanced hardware LDPC ECC Technology
- Supports SLC Caching for improved performance
- AES 256-bit encryption support
- Support Host Memory Buffer(HMB)
- 3D NAND Flash for higher capacity and durability
- Compact M.2 2280 form factor – ideal for video editing, industrial drawing, programming
- SSD Toolbox and Migration Utility Included
The Performance You Need
- PCIe Gen3x4 interface and complies with the NVMe 1.3 standard
- Sustained read/write speeds of up to 1800/1200MB/s
- M.2 2280 specification: Supports the next-generation platforms of Intel and AMD. Suitable for both desktop and notebook
Get your creative juices flowing faster than before with SLC caching, host memory buffer, and random 4K read/write of 180/180K IOPS.
Cool and Stylish
The SWORDFISH sports a beautifully etched aluminum heatsink that not only looks cool, but also stays cool, even during the most intensive tasks.
Integrity and Security
With support for LDPC (Low-Density Parity-Check) error correcting code technology, the SWORDFISH can detect and fix errors to ensure data integrity and thus enjoy an extended lifespan. AES 256-bit encryption keeps the data inside password-protected and away from prying eyes.
SSD Toolbox and Migration Utility
Every SWORDFISH includes ADATA SSD Toolbox and Migration Utility. SSD Toolbox allows users to monitor and manage the SWORDFISH with drive status, wear level, and lifespan information. The Migration Utility is especially helpful for users making the move from HDD to SSD, as it is designed for simple and quick backup and migration of the contents of entire drives, including the operating system.
1TB, 250GB, 2TB, 500GB