XPG SX6000 Pro PCIe Gen3x4 M.2 2280 NVMe Internal Solid State Drive
- Ultra-Fast PCIe NVMe Gen3x4 Interface
- Read/Write up to 2100/1500 MB/s *may vary by capacity
- Ideal for large-data processing, video editing, photo editing, and gaming
- PCIe M.2 2280 form factor *PCIe M.2 is not compatible with SATA M.2, please check your system compatibility before purchase
- Interface: PCIe NVMe Gen3x4. Please check your motherboard manual and make sure your motherboard’s M.2 slot supports PCIe NVMe or M Key with NVMe. This SSD is not compatible with Mac. Additional parts may be required to use on Mac system.
NVMe Interface Offers Incredible Performance for Heavy Tasks
Boot, load, and transfer faster with the XPG SX6000 Pro M.2 2280 PCIe Gen3x4 SSD. With NVMe 1.3, SX6000 Pro offers up to 4 times faster performance than SATA SSDs and up to 1TB of capacity.
No more long loading time when editing your videos, with blistering fast read/write speed up to 2100/1500MB/s, XPG SX6000 Pro SSD is ideal for gaming, data analysis, graphic design and editing, 3D modeling, artificial intelligence, virtual reality applications and other demanding applications.
Note: Performance varies by capacity and system components.
Single-Sided Space-Saving Design
Featuring single-sided design, we are able to slimming down SX6000Pro to 2.15mm thick making it ideal for use in notebooks, laptops, ultrabooks, and small-form-factor desktops.
Is SX6000 Pro compatible with my system?
Our SX6000 Pro uses M.2 form factor and is 22mmx80mm long. (2280)
Since not all M.2 sockets support PCIe NVMe, please check your motherboard manual for compatibility.
Check under ‘Storage Interface’ and see if M key, M.2 PCIe x4 are listed.
Does this come with software to transfer my data?
Yes. SSD toolbox and migration tool can be downloaded from our website.
Is there a installation instruction?
Yes. A video instruction for notebook PC can be found in the photo section.
1TB, 256GB, 2TB, 512GB